Funding an online betting account is quick and easy, and playing and betting on your favourite sports is exciting, especially when you’re winning. However, withdrawing those winnings is another story.
After the hassle of meeting wagering requirements, you then often have to wait days to get your hands on the money you’ve withdrawn from a sportsbook.
It seems like gambling sites have been listening to the complaints of many bettors and are now acting to ensure there are faster withdrawal payments. More top UK betting sites feature withdrawal methods where your funds are processed and sent to you within a day or even less. If you’ve been looking for a fast withdrawal betting site, you’ve come to the right place.
Best fast withdrawal betting sites in the UK
- talkSPORT BET
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
- Sky Bet
- Grosvenor Casinos
How we test the fastest withdrawal bookmakers
The elements that make up a good sportsbook are trustworthiness, security, game variety, promotions, payment options, customer support, and of course, withdrawal speed. We’ve looked for and found these elements in the ten betting sites featured in this piece. These elements make a good betting site, but what makes a fast withdrawal bookmaker?
We tested the speed of each bookmaker by checking the list of their supported payment methods first. We had to check if they include methods that allow instant withdrawals, including Google Pay. Most online wallets will reflect funds you’ve sent to them from a betting site as soon as the bookmaker sends them.
Bookmakers can take a long time to process them and send them to you. Yet the sportsbooks we’ve chosen have a dedicated team dealing with processing withdrawal for 24 hours daily. When you request a withdrawal with Google Pay, for instance, it will be processed quickly so that you receive your funds instantaneously, within a few or up to 24 hours.
We’ve tested this by checking if when making a Google Pay, Trustly, PayPal and other fast e-wallet withdrawals to see if they’ll reflect within a day. The fast withdrawal betting sites listed here live up to this option.
Our favourite betting sites for fast withdrawals
- Spreadex – Has many speedy payment options, including PayPal, ecoPayz and Boku.
- Parimatch – Offers a FastFunds feature that enables withdrawals to enter a player’s account within 30 minutes.
- kwiff – Most withdrawals are processed instantly and paid out within 15 minutes.
The bookies with the fastest withdrawal times
Spreadex sign up
Bet £10 get £40
18+ only | Place a qualifying £10 fixed odds bet at odds of 1/2 or greater. Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early. get a £10 free fixed odds bet, a £5 free Total Goals football spread bet, a £5 racing Winning Favourites spread bet and a £1 racing Race Index spread bet. Free bets expire in 28 days if unused. T&Cs apply*
- Card withdrawals are received within 2 hours of being approved
- Bank transfers will be received within 2 working days
- CHAPS same-day transfers can be requested, but are subject to a £25 charge
Parimatch sign up
Bet £10 get £20
18+, New customers only. Opt in, bet £10 on any sports (odds 2.00+) in 7 days. No cash out. Get 4x£5 sports free bets for set markets (odds 2.00+), which expire in 7 days. Offer is valid from 10:00 UK time on 16/01/2023. Card payments only. T&Cs Apply. begambleaware.org | Please Gamble Responsibly
- FastFunds withdrawals (available to Visa users) can be processed within 30 minutes
- PayPal withdrawals are approved within 24 hours
kwiff sign up
Bet £10 get £20
18+ only | New customers only. Min. deposit of £/€10. Qualifying real money bet of £/€10. Min odds greater than or equal to 1.5 required. E/W bets excluded. Offer credited within 48 hours. Additional T&Cs apply.
- PayPal is processed within 4-24 hours
- Rapid Transfers are instant
Unibet sign up
Up to £40 money back + £10 casino bonus
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 50x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&Cs apply.
- E-wallet withdrawals (PayPal, Skrill and Neteller) are processed within 12 hours
- Trustly transactions are approved in up to 24 hours
- Apple Pay withdrawals are usually processed within a few hours
bet365 PROMO CODE
Sign up at bet365 with our bonus code TSPORT and get £30 in Free Bets
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. The bonus code TSPORT can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Wire Transfers are processed within 24 hours
- PayPal and paysafecard transfers are completed within 24 hours
- Visa, Maestro and Mastercard withdrawals are processed within 1-3 banking days
BetUK sign up
- Fast withdrawals are enabled on all major banks and PayPal withdrawals
- Most withdrawals are processed instantly and paid into a player’s account within 15 minutes
Mr Mega sports sign up
Bet £10 get £10
- Rapid Transfers are processed within 3 hours
- PayPay, Skrill and Neteller are also available but are processed within 38 hours
William Hill sign up
Bet £10 get £30
18+ New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
William Hill highlights
- Rapid Transfers are processed within 24 hours
- PayPal is processed within 24 hours
- Neteller is processed within 24 hours
- Skrill is processed within 24 hours
- ecoPayz is processed within 24 hours
talkSPORT BET sign up
Get up to £40 in football free bets
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet up to £40 (min. £20) on any football market at odds of 2.00+, in 7 days. Get up to £40 in free bets on selected markets. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Click for T&Cs. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.
talkSPORT BET highlights
- Visa withdrawals can reach a player’s account within 30 minutes of approval with FastFunds
Betway welcome bonus
GET £30 in Free Bets + 50 Bonus Spins
18+ | New UK customers only. Min Deposit: £5. Maximum Free Bet: £30. First, bet on a Football or Horse Racing multiple with 3+ selections. Overall odds: 3.00 (2/1) or higher. Free Bets are available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 50 Bonus Spins credited on placement of qualifying Acca bet.50x bonus wagering applies as do weighting requirements, bonus Spins are only available on selected games and expire 7 days after being awarded. Debit card deposits only. T&Cs apply
- E-wallet withdrawals are processed in 2-24 hours
- Visa Direct transactions can allow debit card withdrawals to reach bank accounts within 12 hours
What are the best payment methods for fast withdrawals?
Fast withdrawal payment methods are something that bettors have always wanted from betting sites. Gambling sites have made it their goal to meet fast payment options halfway by having teams that help keep processing time shorter. Even central banks have joined in by offering fast transaction processing options.
Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
Debit cards including Visa and Mastercard are supported by almost every betting site in the UK and globally. They aren’t known as the quickest way of receiving your funds, but they’re the most common way for most people to deposit and withdraw. The recent introduction of Visa Fast Funds or Visa Direct has drawn punters back to using Visa. That’s because the processing time ranges between 30 minutes to 4 hours.
E-wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller)
PayPal, Skrill, Neteller and Trustly are some of the most popular payment methods UK bookies support to ensure faster withdrawals for customers. Withdrawals with e-wallets usually take up to a day to process, but depending on the site, they can happen even quicker.
Since their introduction to gambling sites, withdrawing your funds through crypto meant having them reflected in your wallet instantly. Cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are some that you’re most likely to come across on betting sites.
What are the slowest payment methods for withdrawals?
There are certain withdrawal methods that players need to be aware of because they can take days to process funds. This is usually because the betting site does its processing and the bank also takes time to process the transaction. Remember, most financial organisations work only Monday to Friday if there’s no public holiday. So, don’t be surprised that some payment methods can take over a week to process withdrawals.
Coral sign up
Get a £20 free bet
18+ New UK+IRE Customers. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bet. Free bet available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Bank transfer or bank wire is one of those payment options where you forget about your withdrawal request for a while, remember it, check your bank balance, and it’s still not there. If you think waiting for five days is long, you’ll need more patience here, as it can take up to ten days.
Not many bettors know, but you can request your withdrawal via cheque in a bookie. However, you’ll have to be very patient as the process is lengthy. You must first request the cheque and then wait for it to arrive. Upon arrival, you’ll have to visit the respective bank, deposit it to your account or cash it in. If you’re lucky, this process can take five days. Yet there’s also a possibility of it taking up to 28 days.
How can I improve withdrawal times?
There are a few ways to ensure that you don’t contribute to your withdrawal request delay. They include the following:
- Verifying your account: Go through the KYC procedure right after you’ve joined a betting site so that you aren’t asked to do it while requesting your withdrawal. To verify your account, you’re typically asked for a proof of identity document like your government ID card, passport or driver’s licence. Some bookies can ask for proof of address documents like your utility bills or bank statement that isn’t older than six months.
- Choose a fast withdrawal method like Google Pay, PayPal, Neteller, Boku, Skrill or Visa Direct. These are usually processed within a day on top UK betting sites.
Ladbrokes sign up
£20 in free bets
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Final verdict on fast withdrawal betting sites
Nowadays, there are several fast and trustworthy betting sites in the UK that bettors can take advantage of. E-wallets and cryptocurrencies have always been known to be the faster payment option, but banks are now rethinking their offerings and joining in with fast withdrawals.
When looking for a payment option that processes withdrawals within a day or less, you won’t only find e-wallets and cryptos, but there are also Rapid Transfers such as Visa Direct, which can be processed within 4 hours. Crypto withdrawals are instant, while most e-wallets vary between instant, 4 hours, 8 hours or 24 hours. Please don’t settle for a site that cannot process your withdrawal within a day; there’s plenty out there which will cater to your needs.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.